Monday, March 2, 2009

Bogged Blog - Bogged down in Crescent City



We were parked in the spot in front of the red vehicle and I pulled out onto the grass.



BOGGED! Another trial to praise the Lord for!

We arrived on Saturday night and parked in a numbered space without knowing it.

Later that night the rightful Parker returned and parked directly behind us blocking our ability to backup.

Early the next morning... 7 AM (if you know me you know this is early for me) I went out thinking "I'll show em... I'll just put my rig in 4X4 and pull out to the street. Well the joke was on me. Without really looking at the ground before me I proceeded to pull out onto a bog! All 4 tires (4X4) sank into the mud.

By God's grace Roy and Clark came to my rescue about 8 in the morning. We hooked up a chain and the rig was released from the pit.

The three of us had good fellowship for a couple of hours... which would not have happened had I not been allowed this trial. "All things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purposes!"

Daniel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi this is destanie and paige!!! we were just on the computer and i saw your web page decided to look at it. looks really good :) cant wait until you stay at our house this weekend. have a good time at the capits house!!! i love all of you lots!!!!

Daniel & Valerie Markoya said...

We love you too granddaughter Destanie... see you soon.